söndag 17 april 2011

My adventure in the Amazon!


....you there....give me two minutes of your life,please...
I am a living happy and positive girl from Indonesia, my interest is life!And being with my kids, traveling and animals, but i hate bugs.They give me chills all over my body!I've traveled some, and one of the moste beautiful countries I've been to is Brazil!It's a very great country,with beautifull natural as the Amazon jungle, among other things.I would not want anything to returning to Barsilien again but then I will probably exclude the jungle life.

It was enough exciting for me. For the worst thing that happened to me there was that I was attacked by some 20 small disgusting creatures who crawled out of my inside of my jeans, a late night in April for about 6 years ago.First,i did not understand what it was for black disgusting creatures who crawled up my legs when I would take off my jeans at bedtime.At first I thought it was a bunch of little spiders from the Amazon jungle which crept inside my pants and prompt not want to crawl out to freedom of the jungle instead of chasing me.It was the evening after me and my boyfriend had driven in from the Amazon deep jungle;we had stayed in the jungle in two-day and two nights it was a really wonderful experience it all, really, unless it happened to me ...
We had picked up at a hotel along with the Copa Cabanas streets.It was late at night, we were about to interfere when I am of pure horror, saw them disgusting little bugs crawling up my legs and nearly up to my waist .... help ... help ... remove them immediately ... I shouted to my boyfriend!!He stood calmly in front of me while I was terrified He took a forceps, and then he tried to remove them one by one for some had sucked itself down and still crept along my legs and thighs.It felt like a nightmare but it was true ....so when we finally thought we had remove all the ticks we flushed them down in the toilet...we went to bed ...After a few weeks after returning home I found a summer evening in my loneliness,when I sat at my desk,I had had a big red mark or type as a ring-shaped mark after one of these tick bites.
I was thinking of pure terror that "No do not say that my boyfriend did not remove the whole tick sting,but only the ticks body?! "I was very worried, because the brand was as big as a two pence coin.I began frantically searching the web for everything about tick bites and borrelia.
 And began to read and study about tick bites and side effects and symptoms.Of course i really thought the worst,I had had borrelia and when I knew what the consequences of tick bitescould be of cours i became even more scared and really thought I would become paralyzed by the bites
No, but in the end I took the collar and called the clinic in my hometown, got an appointment to see a doctor I have had before but she was not the best one,i promise you ...anyway after a lot of ifs and buts,she wrote out penicillin for me.Though she did not really cared about what happened to me and it was tick bite I had received.But I was thankful I got penicillin, anyway.And I could eat my cure.Because i realy needed it.Actually i needed a very strong one.There were a few weeks after my penicillin when my course of treatment a new problem comes up:when I thought everything was fine and reset.Then one day, so I felt I had a number of half-sized boils on my back
men nowhere else on the body.I never had that before either boils or eczema.They did really hurt
I could hardly lie or sit and drive a car at the time.So when the nurse squeezed and pressed
of the abscesses,it realy hurts.there was a lot of yellow was out of them.So I had to go to the health center a few days a week for a few weeks,to get them on patch because I could not do it myself
But right during that time I felt really like a real Alien!But i was back in the human gene,soon.
But the fear of ticks were left in me a few years after the Amazon visit.But now it is several years since I was there so now I have managed to get rid of my fear of ticks!Because i  have a cat and she is an indoor and outdoor cat,therefore I have to pick ticks on her.She loves to be a outdoor cat!
she deserves it.Every one need freedom.Me too.

...take care...!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar